|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, pathRight, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
pathRight is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on an unknown date.
This red section contains multiple 1 stud blocks connected by lines that leads to the end of the section. The position of the dots are determined by random number generation, but they follow a trendline from the start platform to the end platform.
To complete this section, the player must jump onto the line and traverse it to reach the end of the section.
- This section sometimes randomizes in a way that causes incompatibility and makes towers impossible to complete without mutators or gears.
- On the bar at the side of the screen this section appears to have a gray color, however, the section itself is actually red.
- This section's platforms at the start and end are much thicker than usual.
- This was most likely done to hide the ends of the line, since they have the same thickness as the dots.
- This section is very similar to pathStraight, however it is red.