Parkourmaster is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on February 1st, 2021.
This red section starts with a platform that leads to a truss where you need to climb another on the other side above it. It will then lead to a truss block and a longer truss that is slightly slanted.
It will then bring the player to a last truss block, and after that the player has to jump on 2 more trusses, which will then lead to the end of the section.
- With the low gravity mutator or a gravity coil, you can skip the second truss by doing a headhitter jump from the first truss to save time.
- The first block used to connect to the starting platform. This was changed to prevent incompatibility with other sections.
- Some of the platforms in this section were smooth plastic instead of plastic on release, this was later fixed.
- The name of this section is ironic due to it being fairly simple and easy, you don't actually have to be a master to beat it.
- Similarly to Dangerzone, Deathspeed and Lilypads, the name of this section is grammatically incorrect. There should be a space in-between "Parkour" and "Master" to make the name "Parkour Master".
- According to DerHausaufgabe, the original submitted name for this section was "Parkour Master" but uwuPyxl changed it to "Parkourmaster" for an unknown reason.