|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Parallel Ascension is a now-removed section created by uwuPyxl and was added on January 28th, 2020 and removed on February 24th, 2020.
This gray section had 2 sets of ladders facing each other. On top of the ladders are killparts. You had to try and flick from one ladder to another while trying to progress to the end. After the ladders, there were 2 platforms, jumping across them would take the player to the end of the section.
This section was removed a month after it was released due to how difficult it was and how few people could get past it.
- While on the ladders, use shift lock and look on the right or left and press W to grab back onto the truss again.
- Doing this will stop you from needing to jump between the 2 ladders.
- Time your shortcut correct and then hold jump and also hold the D key depending on the ladder you chose.
- If the invincibility mutator is activated, you can simply climb it and walk on the killpart.
- This section was formerly the 146th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This is the only section uwuPyxl created that is removed.
- Many players thought that this was a secret section because its creator value didn't appear when it was first added.