|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Paradise Village is a modded section created by JoshyMelons and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This dark orange section contains lots of killpart strips and parts where you have to stay on one side. It is also a long section, but not tall.
You have to walk across this long platform, with quite a lot of killpart jumps. On one part of this section you must stay on the edge of the platform to avoid the killpart on the other edge. Then comes more killpart jumps as you walk up to the end of the section.
- Use shift lock for easier navigation on the part where you have to walk on the edge.
- Take your time as there are a lot of killparts and you might not look properly and die.
- There are a few shortcuts that you can do to skip a few killparts, but it's a risk and you should only do it within your ability.
- The section was originally dark tan, this was changed to dark orange in-game.
- This section is tied for the longest name of any modded section along with Purple Mountains and Puzzled Geometry.