|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Pancakes is a now-removed section created by Crystonus and was added on an unknown date and removed on September 11th, 2018.
This orange section contained four smaller spinning circular platforms; the first and third spun clockwise while the second and fourth spun anticlockwise. The player would have to ride the platform around and jump onto the next until they reached the end of the section.
This section was removed because Crystonus was demoted from the builder role and then requested to have their sections removed from the game.
- Only jump when you are sure you are not going to fall.
- Don't hold jump because it makes it harder to control. Just let the platform spin you.
- Don't let your camera follow your character or you will fall off landing on the next platform.
- This section looks very similar to Rescale, however, the color is different and the platforms are bigger and spin.
- People often mistaken this section for being circle jumps because they didn't know the platforms spin.
- There are several differences between the in-game and the submitted version.
- The submitted version only had three platforms instead of four.
- The platforms were larger in the submitted version.
- The platforms went to the middle in the submitted version, whereas they went to the walls to the left in the in-game version.
- The section was originally called "Spinning Plates", this was changed by uwuPyxl due to its appearance.