Owch Edgy is a section created by Ket_Overkill and was added on March 16th, 2019, removed on August 4th, 2019 and brought back to the game on April 23rd, 2020.
This green section features many triangles. The player must jump on these triangles and reach a final triangle consisting of a laser in the shape of a triangle rotating in the triangle platform itself. The player must complete these obstacles to reach the end of the section.
This section was previously removed on August 4, 2019. Ket_Overkill, the creator of this section, was demoted from the builder role and wanted to remove this section along with Jello Yellow, Lilypads and Unstable.
Many months later, on April 23, 2020, Owch Edgy was finally added back to the game when Ket_Overkill rejoined the staff team.
- Take the left path since it is a lot shorter than the right.
- Jump quickly onto the other part of the triangle (with the killpart triangle on it) to avoid hitting it and jump on the last platform to get to the next section. Make sure you time your jump correctly.
- It's best to wait until the pointy edge of the killpart triangle is at the wide edge of the triangle it's rotating around (shown in the gif). Then, you can jump onto the side where the killpart triangle can't touch you. This tip requires a huge jump (so be careful). It is best to have low gravity when attempting this.
- This used to be the 183rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section (along with Lilypads, which was also removed) is one of the first sections to be added back into the game.
- The original color of this section was dark blue, however, uwuPyxl preferred it as a green section and changed it to the color that it is today.
- The original submitted version didn't have the spinning killpart triangle.
- This section and Lilypads are the only sections in-game created by Ket_Overkill.