Overlapped is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This purple section starts with a truss that leads to a brick with a killpart underneath. Afterwards, there are four small jumps that lead to another truss with a killpart on top. It leads to a thin platform with a killpart that you need to jump over. After that, there are about twenty small jumps that lead to the end of the section.
- You can walk sideways on most of the small parts instead of jumping from one to another.
- If the invincibility mutator is active, you can skip most of the section by climbing past the killpart on the truss.
- This used to be the 93rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Frightning Lightning.
- There are a few differences between the section in-game and the model.
- The truss and killpart used to be slanted in the section's model. This was changed to be straight in the latest versions of the section.
- The section started with a brick instead of the 2 trusses next to each other in the original submitted version.
- The path had two more overlapping parts in the section's model.