Overcomplicated is a section created by PyxlDev and was added on July 15, 2019.
Overcomplicated consists of a vertically inclined line at about a 30-degree angle. However, under the base of the next section, there is a neon strip, which is a kill brick, that extends slightly beyond the edge of the base.
- Walk to the very edge of the line before jumping to the base of the next platform. This will help you avoid the neon.
- Jump as far as you can onto the base of the next platform to avoid the neon strip.
- This is the 73rd section in THE Tower of Hell.
- Many players want this section kept due to how easy it is.
- When this section is placed next to the start/end section, the color of the start/end appears slightly blue.
- This is considered the easiest section with kill bricks.
- With fusion coil and speed and jump mutators activated, you can make it far from the edge of the line and therefore having (almost) no risk of getting killed by the kill bricks.
- It is ironic how the name is called "Overcomplicated" with so little blocks.
- This would be the shortest section in Tower of Hell by the time it took to get through this section, along with Loose Escalator.
- This and Obbyists Peak have the same color.