|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Oddly Satisfying is a now-removed section created by Theorywork and was added on October 21st, 2019 and removed on February 24th, 2020.
This bluish cyan section featured many platforms spinning around the center. As you hop on to the spinning platforms, they start to come together. After, you have to do headhitter jumps around the spinning platforms. Also, when you go further into the middle, the platforms start to spin faster.
After that, the sets of spinning platforms start to go apart, like the ones at the start of the section. Lastly, you have to hop on to a large and slightly curved platform attached to the wall, which took you to the end of the section.
This section was removed by request, along with Wasp Nest, because its creator (Theorywork) wanted both sections to be removed without a specific reason.
- Make sure you time your jumps correctly or you'll fall down.
- When you get to the middle, go in first person or use shift lock for the best performance to do the headhitter jumps.
- If the headhitter jumps are too hard for you, buy the low-gravity mutator to make it easier.
- Before it was removed, it was the tallest section in-game, but currently, Elevation is the tallest vanilla section in-game and the secret section Minute is the tallest section in-game.
- This section replaced No, but then this section got replaced by Prop Jump in The Tower of Hell.
- This section lagged the game, most of the lag being for people with low-end devices.
- The builder doublec_squared created the name for this section.