|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Oddly Satisfying is a now-removed section created by Theorywork and was added on October 21st, 2019 and removed on February 24th, 2020.
This bluish cyan section featured many platforms spinning around the center. As you hop on to the spinning platforms, they start to come together. After, you have to do head hitter jumps around the spinning platforms, which can be tricky for beginners. Also, when you go further into the middle, the platforms start to spin faster. Lastly, you have to hop on to a platform, which leads you to the end of the section.
This section was removed by request, along with Wasp Nest, because its creator (Theorywork) wanted both sections to be removed without a specific reason.
- Make sure you time your jumps correctly or you'll fall down.
- When you get to the middle, go in first person or use shift lock for the best performance to do the headhitter jumps.
- If the headhitter jumps are too hard for you, buy the low-gravity mutator to make it easier.
- Before it was removed, it was the tallest section in-game, but currently, Rush is the tallest vanilla section in-game and the secret section Minute is the tallest section in-game.
- This section replaced No, but then this section got replaced by Prop Jump in The Tower of Hell.
- This section lagged the game, most of the lag being for people with low-end devices.
- The builder doublec_squared created the name for this section.