|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
No is a now-removed section created by Archimetropolis and was added on December 24th, 2018 and removed on October 20th, 2019.
This red section contains a massive no symbol shape. It starts on the right with killparts scattered on the symbol. Then, in the middle of the section, it goes to 9 killpart jumps with killparts on the sides. It then goes to the other side of the symbol with more scattered killpart jumps, this time a bit more spread out. Finally, it goes to a truss and a mini platform to the end of the section.
This section was removed because it didn't satisfy uwuPyxl. This may have been because it didn't fit with the rest of the game's sections.
- For the first 4 jumps of the section, stay on the right side of the part. Even if the chances of you falling are high, it's the safest thing you can do.
- After the 9th jump on the walled area, there is a slanted killpart. Make sure to look where you’re going.
- You can use gravity coil at the beginning to skip the first part.
- Formerly, it was the second to last section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is called No because the section it is in the shape of a "no" symbol.
- This section was a lot harder in the original submitted version, it used to have killparts on the outer edges symbol.