Neon Hell is a section created by RandomPlayerONthis and was added on August 20th, 2018.
This black section starts with seven platforms with killparts at the edges which then lead to a long, sloped platform that has killparts at the edges, but also has eight killpart strips that the player must jump over to make it up the platform. Finally, there is another platform with killparts at the edges that takes the player to the end of the section.
- Try to do this section slowly, as rushing may end up in death.
- Be careful with where you land your jumps in the second half of the section, some of the gaps are very precise.
- This used to be the 177th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The killparts used to be a stormy lavender color, but they were changed to lavender white because the new lighting makes a darker glow color.
- There are a few differences between the model and section seen in-game.
- The section's color used to be fossil. This was changed to black in-game.
- The three starting platforms used to be in the middle. They were moved to the sides of the section likely to prevent incompatibility.
- The section used to end in a 180 degree turn. This was changed to a 45 degree turn instead.