|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Not to be confused with Tower of Hell's Soundtrack.
Music is a modded section created by ApplePieNoob1 and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This very dark blue section is made up of eight quarter notes and ten eighth notes each spread apart with five staves. After the first set of staves, the player needs to climb a truss up to the second. Then, the second set of staves will lead to a staircase which leads to the end of the section.
- The safest route through the section is to stay on an edge as you can avoid most killparts doing walking along the side.
- You will need to switch sides when there is a killpart in the way.
- This section is clearly meant to represent sheet music, which is a way of reading music.
- The lowest note (F4) and highest note (F5) (treble clef) are exactly an octave apart.
- When you look at the music notes as a:
- Treble Clef, the notes are: A4, A4, F4, F5, E4, E4, G4, A4, A4, B4, E5, C5, A4, A4, F4, D5, D5, E5
- Alto Clef, the notes are: B3, B3, G3, G4, F3, F3, A3, B3, B3, C4, F4, D4, B3, B3, G3, E4, E4, F4
- Bass Clef, the notes are: C3, C3, A2, A3, G2, G2, B2, C3, C3, D3, G3, E3, C3, C3, A2, F3, F3, G3
- Grand Stave, the notes are: A4, A4, F4, F5, E4, E4, G4, A4, A4, D3, G3, E3, C3, C3, A2, F3, F3, G3
- This is the only modded section created by ApplePieNoob1.