Movement is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on August 20th, 2018.
This dark green section features moving platforms, spinning platforms, and one truss. You start off with a moving platform that takes you to a truss. Next, there is a spinning platform that circles around. Then, you jump onto a platform that moves left to right, but not in a long distance. After, you hop onto another spinning platform that circles around. Then, you jump to a spinning platform that doesn't circle around but spins slowly. Lastly, you hop onto a diagonal moving platform and jump across a fast spinning platform to reach the end of the section.
- When you're close to the end, hold jump when you hop onto the fast-spinning platform so you won't get flung off.
- Time your jumps correctly to make sure you don't fall in the process.
- If the jumps aren't aligned, wait until the platform comes again and make sure it is safe.
- This used to be the 119th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section used to end straight in the middle but was moved to the left to prevent incompatibility.
- Sometimes you have to wait an extra "round" until you jump onto the next platform as the platforms' movement is usually poorly aligned.
- This section can break occasionally, meaning if you jump on one of the moving platforms, it may spin extremely fast and fling you off the platform.
- There is a sequel to this section called Faster Movement.