|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Minute, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Minute is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This gray section contains 32 layers (11,520 degrees) of the staircase at the bottom; however, it has a darker shade of gray and has conveyors on the stairs.
To complete this section, walk onto the start of the conveyors and they will eventually bring you to the end of the section.
- If you run forward, you will go up a lot quicker, but try to avoid falling off.
- It is highly recommended to use a Speed Coil gear or the High Speed mutator and run forward, as it will almost halve the time that you need to finish this section. However, be careful, as you might fall off the edge.
- This section is very similar to Anticipation; however, it is eight times longer, is a darker shade of gray, and has conveyors on the stairs.
- Unlike Anticipation, the start and end platforms of Minute are not directly over each other. The start platform is to the right of the end platform by 1 wall.
- This section is the tallest section in-game.
- This section has the fastest conveyors in-game.
- The section's name is a reference to how long it takes to complete the section (around one minute).
- It is actually estimated to take 1:01 to complete this section.
- The time it takes to complete the section (without any player input whilst on the conveyors) takes one minute and three seconds.
- As of today, this is the only secret section that has conveyors.
- This is one of the few sections that you can beat without jumping.
- If Cyclotron is right below this section, the conveyors will stop working, and it will be impossible due to the section being too long to walk through it before the timer runs out.
- This can be fixed with the Gravity Coil with Double Jump or the Double Jump mutator or a Maxed Speed Coil on, and players can jump on the path above to save time/or run up to save time.