|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, MiniTower, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
MiniTower is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on October 11th, 2019.
This gray section begins with a block that leads onto a large block that shows a mini replica of the current tower in the game, with the sections' walls, colors, start, and end (e.g: Start, Vortex, MiniTower, Bridges, Trusst, Powerline, Aqua, End).
The tower displays all of the sections of the tower from the moment it spawns. For example, the mini tower being on pro towers would show a mini 12 section tower. If it would appear on a 200 section tower, there would be a 200 section MiniTower.
However, unlike the progress bar, the section walls do not shorten with a higher tower, so a mini tower that’s 15-200 sections high would go onto the sections above and possibly cause incompatibilities. If a 200 section mini tower were to appear on the top of the tower, it would extend outside the roof.
To complete the section, the player must jump onto the block at the other end of the section and climb the truss to reach the end of the section.
Mini THE Tower of Hell Tower
Initially, MiniTower was not in The Tower of Hell, since uwuPyxl did not put any of the secret sections in TToH when it was first released.
However, on October 20, 2019, the section was added as the second to last section in the tower; it was underneath Anticipation prior to its removal. It is one of two secret sections that were in TToH.
The MiniTower in TToH was extremely tall, as TToH was 212 sections long prior to its removal. It was so tall that it did not fit in the tower and kept going out of the top of the tower for a long distance.
The MiniTower in TToH was removed on February 24th, 2021 after The Tower of Hell updated and consists of only ObrenTune's sections from the game's release.
- This used to be the 211th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The first block of the section is higher than normal to prevent incompatibility.
- It is possible to dance, laugh or corner clip into the tower. If you do, you can see a mini version of the start, as well as mini stairs at the top of the tower.
- If you're inside of the mini tower, you can laugh clip to get out of it. Dance clip will not work due to its cylindrical nature.
- If a player bought the lengthen mutator, the mini tower will not display the added section.
- If one MiniTower and one Bender are in a tower:
- MiniTower above Bender: The sections in the mini tower would bend as well to be parallel with the base and cylindrical platform of the bent MiniTower. This causes the mini tower to be misaligned.
- Bender above MiniTower: The sections of the mini tower would be unaffected since the cylindrical platform is flat with the start section.
- Misaligned mini tower sections from Bender acts as a truss.
- This section has the same exact start as Gearbox, another secret section.
- The start section of the mini tower is outdated since the first step is under the starting platform and it has no ladder.
- The end section is always oriented so that the tunnel faces the truss.
- It does not have the particles, banners, carpet, nor the torches that a normal tower's end section has.
- The YXCeptional logo used to be displayed in the mini tower on both start and end, with the pulsing circle, but it is now removed.
- This is one of three sections that used to have the YXCeptional logo in it (Not including the start and end). The others being House and Tetris Game Night, both of which are secret sections as well.
- This section has the thinnest blocks of any section (The mini tower sections' walls).
- The starting section of the mini tower goes slightly into the base of the mini tower. This results in Z-fighting.