|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Maze of Spinners is a modded section created by ShieldEgg and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This dark yellow section starts with a ladder to climb. After the ladder there is a large thin platform that covers most of the tower, it has four killparts spinning on the floor, to reach the second floor the player must dodge these spinners and climb the truss to the second layer.
After that there is a similar second floor with five more killpart spinners to dodge until you reach the truss that takes you to the end of the section.
- On the second floor, you can do a wraparound at the wall at next to the truss, saving a lot of time.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The original name of the section was "Spin Around".
- The section used to end with multiple parts that stick out from the wall. This was changed to a single strip instead.
- It is possible to complete this section without jumping.