|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Lost in Space is a now-removed section created by JoshyMelons and was added on December 24th, 2018 and removed on March 16, 2019.
This very dark blue section includes two ladders at the start you would need to climb, followed by another ladder you would need to climb to jump on four rotated 1 stud platforms. Then you'd need to jump on another three rotated ladders with killparts on them and another three rotated square platforms with 1/4 size of the square platforms acting as a killpart, placed at the opposite sides above each other. With another planet-like platform with a circle around the spherical killpart.
Followed by 4/5 ladders with 1 killpart in it and 3-5 long length, you would need to jump on and two ladders to reach to the end of the section.
This section was removed along with Sweet Sweat because its creator, JoshyMelons, was demoted from the builder role.
- This section is filled with limited space and small platforms, so be careful.
- Take your time, some jumps require precision.
- Try to make your device's screen brighter so that you can see the killparts and avoid contact with them.
- If you use the 1st "planet" and go sideways, you can get on the blocks that lead to the end of the section, however this shortcut is difficult and not recommended for new players.
- On the "planets", try to stay close to the edges of the rings to avoid the killpart spheres.
- This used to be the 158th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was originally the 36th section. However, the section that replaced this moved up to 158th section.
- This section got replaced by The Agent Returns.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.