Loose Escalator is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on June 18th, 2018.
This bright yellow section consists of one single cube that travels between the start platform and end platform. This cube is not ordinary, it will start to spin when it is stood on.
To complete this section, the player must jump onto the top of the cube, balance themselves, and ride it to the end of the section.
- Try to stay between the edges and in the middle, so the cube won't move. Walking around the cube causes you to fall off. Try to just stay still between the edges.
- When the cube starts spinning, keep jumping to stay more stable.
- This used to be the 46th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section contains the lowest number of parts (not including the secret section Blank).
- This is one of the first sections to ever be created.
- When this section was in the 210 section long version of The Tower of Hell, Joyride was placed above this section so that you cannot jump on the block whilst approaching the end of the section.