Loop Jump is a section created by alphexi and was added on November 17th, 2018.
This light brown section starts with two rectangular platforms at the back of the starting platform. There is then a ring shaped platform, followed by two similar rings with four killparts on them. The player must jump across the rings without hitting the killparts.
There are then two vertical rings that spin forwards, the player must carefully make their way across these. This is followed by a horizontal ring that spins clockwise. There is then another ring with four killparts on it, followed by a platform that will lead the player to the end of the section.
- You can skip the last platform and jump straight from the last loop to the ending platform.
- This used to be the 81st section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are some differences between the offsale model and the version in-game.
- The section's original name was "Loop Jumps".
- The final platform used to lead on the right. It was moved to the left in-game to prevent incompatibility.
- This is alphexi's third accepted section and alphexi's 7th section created.
- This section is the same color as Parallel and Up.