Lilypads is a section created by Ket_Overkill and was added on August 31st, 2018, removed on August 4th, 2019 and brought back to the game on April 23rd, 2020.
This fern green section contains twelve lily pad shaped platforms of different sizes, hence the name "Lilypads". The player must jump between the platforms to reach the end of this section, there are two different routes they can choose. The three larger platforms also rotate which adds extra difficulty to the section.
This section was previously removed on August 4th, 2019. Ket_Overkill, the creator of this section, was demoted from the builder role and wanted to remove this section along with Jello Yellow, Owch Edgy and Unstable.
Many months later, on April 23rd, 2020, Lilypads was added back to the game when Ket_Overkill rejoined the staff team.
- This used to be the 140th section in The Tower of Hell.
- Before that it was the 56th section, but was replaced by Turn Around.
- This section and Owch Edgy were the first removed sections to return to the game.
- If you get a trowel and put a brick inside one of the spinning lily pads, you can stop the lily pad from moving. The only other section where this is possible is Turn Around.
- Similarly to Parkourmaster, Dangerzone and Deathspeed, the name of this section is grammatically incorrect. There should be a space in-between "Lily" and "Pads" to make the name "Lily Pads".
- This section is the same color as Aura.
- This was the first section by Ket_Overkill to get added to the game.
- Artwork of this section by Ket_Overkill used to be the game's thumbnail along with Unstable.
- This section and Owch Edgy are the only sections in-game created by Ket_Overkill.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- This is the only vanilla section in the game to use unions (objects fused together as a group).
- Wall Wedges was also created using unions, however, this was changed in May 2021 to make sure the platforms appear properly.