Lilypads is a section created by Ket_Overkill. It was added on August 31st, 2018 and removed on August 4th, 2019 along with Unstable. It got re-added to the game on April 23rd, 2020.
The section relies on the idea of platforms in a lilypad shape, hence the name Lily pads. Some of the lilypads are scaled differently. Only three of the bigger lily pads rotate.
- In THE Tower of Hell, this section got replaced by Turn Around. However, it's now back and is now section 111.
- This section was removed in August 2019, around the time they made their new logo, then it came back on April 23, 2020.
- This section and Owch Edgy were the first removed sections to return to the game.
- If you get a trowel and put a brick inside one of the spinning lily pads, you can stop the lily pad from moving.
- This is the 111th section in THE Tower of Hell, formerly the 40th.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.