Laser Crossover is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 31st, 2020.
This dark gray section begins with a split path that is almost identical in gameplay. Both paths start by jumping on to four blocks with killparts covering half of all of them. Half of the killparts are on the left and half are on the right.
After the four blocks, there is a block with killparts on the sides followed by 3 blocks with lasers in between them that the player must jump over. Both paths meet in the middle with a block followed by 4 more blocks that leads to a truss.
The path splits again, but this time they are perfectly symmetrical. The player jumps onto a block followed by 3 blocks with lasers in between them that the player must jump over followed by one more block that leads the player to the end of the section.
- On the right path at the start of the section, you can jump from the 2nd to the 4th block via shift lock and jump sideways.
- This shortcut can also be done on the left path, but on the 1st and 3rd block.
- On the 5 blocks leading up to the truss, you can skip the 2nd and 4th block.
- This used to be the 142nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- On release, one of this section's killparts was not neon, this was later fixed.
- This section is the same color as Contrast and Half and Half.