Karma is a section created by alphexi and was added on September 22nd, 2018.
This cream section starts with two lines with two killpart strips on them. This leads to a rectangular platform with a killpart strip on it. There are two ways to beat the section. The left path has three platforms with killpart strips and ends with a truss near a killpart sphere, this leads to a second truss and then a small platform along the wall.
The right path has three small platforms leading to a "T" shape platform with a killpart on one side. Then, there's a platform with a wall in front of it that can be jumped over. This path ends with two trusses leading to a platform to the end of the section.
- On the left path, stay on the left side of the platforms to prevent dying from the hitboxes.
- On the right path, try to jump on the bottom of the "T" platform to avoid hitting the neon part.
- You can jump over the wraparound on the right path.
- Use the path that you are better at.
- This used to be the 133rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- Both of the paths take almost the same time to pass.
- The offsale model of the section can be found in alphexi's inventory.
- This is alphexi's first section created that was accepted in Tower of Hell.