Not to be confused with Inversion.
Invert is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This red section starts off with two trusses on either side leading to a rectangular platform to a symmetrical platform with a killpart on either side. This leads to another rectangular platform with a diagonal killpart in front of it.
You have to jump to another diagonal rectangular platform with a vertical killpart behind it which is above and behind you.
This leads to a rectangular platform with a killpart strip in the middle attached to a 1 stud long symmetrical rectangular slope. Then, there are two more rectangular platforms to jump on. Finally, there's another symmetrical 1 stud rectangular part with a 5 stud jump to the end of the section.
- Be sure to jump to the center of the second rectangular platform to avoid accidentally hitting the symmetrical killparts on either side of it.
- Take your time while trying to jump on the diagonal rectangular platform above and behind you (especially when using shift lock) to avoid hitting the killpart wall behind it.
- It is possible to skip part of the section by doing a precise jump from the third platform to the slope platform.
- This used to be the 55th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is the same color as Abstract and Pain.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- There is a fixed version of the model.
- This section is symmetrical.