Not to be confused with Invert.
Inversion is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on June 18th, 2019
This lime section uses the technique of wrapping around a brick throughout the section's design. The section starts with two stud wide strips leading the player to the first wrap of the section. The player must jump around the wall from underneath and land on top of it.
There is then another wrap in the opposite direction. After that the path turns left and starts descending, the player had to jump over the gap in the pathway.
There are then two more wraparounds in a similar pattern to the two at the start of the section. Completing the two wraparounds and walking up the pathway will lead the player to the end of the section.
- If you use the low gravity mutator or a gravity coil then you can skip all of the wraparounds.
- It is recommended to use shift lock or first person to make the wraparounds easier.
- This used to be the 149th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was previously above the section Dont Jump in The Tower of Hell, so if the player messed up a jump, they were guaranteed to die.
- This section shares similarities with Twisted Belt.
- The offsale model can be found in Archimetropolis's inventory.