In and Out is a section created by primord_ial and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This light green section contains two towers that require the player to perform headhitter jumps to get past.
The section starts with three 2x2 platforms, followed by the first headhitter tower. Three more 2x2 platforms lead the player to the second tower.
Once they complete the second tower, the player must jump across a platform that leads to the end of the section.
- If you're playing on a device that allows shift lock (PC and Mobile), use that to jump in and out of the section. If not, go into first person mode.
- If you know how to, you can wallhop on the side wall of both towers instead of doing the headhitters.
- Gravity coils or low gravity can be helpful if you're having a hard time with the headhitters.
- This used to be the 60th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section has undergone multiple changes and versions.
- The section was originally lime green. This was changed to light green.
- The first version had one tower rather than two towers.
- There are more 2x2 platforms in this version.
- The second version had two separate towers with fewer 2x2 platforms.
- This version was fixed by Precession according to the model description.
- This version lacked an ending platform.
- The third version was identical to the second version except it included an ending platform.
- The final version is the light green one that is currently in-game.
- According to primord_ial's inventory, In and Out is the first section primord_ial created.