Hole in the Wall is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This brown section starts with a thin cylinder leading to the main part of the section. Upon going up, there will be rotating killpart walls that have holes in them for players to pass by, hence the name. This repeats infinitely until the player climbs up a truss, leading to the end of the section.
- Don't go up the cylinder immediately as you could hit a killpart.
- When going through your first wall, make sure the gap is close to where you are stood, otherwise you may not reach the hole in the wall before it hits you.
- Upon reaching the truss that lets you complete the section, wait for a wall that is a killpart to pass through it to avoid dying while climbing the truss.
- When climbing the truss that allows you to complete the section, jump to reduce the amount of time to get up the truss. This decreases the chance of getting hit by one of the killparts.
- You may find it easier to use shift lock to easily turn and position yourself when doing the jumps.
- Make sure to use the third person perspective so that you can see where the moving killparts are.
- This used to be the 7th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is named after an old game show in 2008 called "Hole in the Wall".
- This section is the same color as Catch Zone and Corner Catch Zone.
- There are a few differences between the original version of this section and the version in-game.
- The original color was tan instead of brown.
- There were 4 poles that led to the main part of the section.
- The ending truss was also slightly towards the right.