Hole in One is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This teal section includes killpart rings that you need to jump through and avoid contact with.
The section also includes two long trusses to climb on at the start of the section, six bricks that lead to the first killpart ring, another three trusses, two long platforms and two smaller platforms which are slightly tilted.
- Jumping straight over the rings is very risky and requires precise timing, so don't try it unless you're certain you can make the jump.
- Use shift lock to center your cursor in the middle of the screen. Use this as a guide to help aim for the middle of the circle.
- This used to be the 116th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Tower Climb.
- This section is symmetrical.
- The 2 trusses at the beginning of the section are halfway out of the tower, just like the trusses in Combined, Half and Half, Left Right and Trenches.
- The name of the section "Hole in One" is a reference to the sport Golf, when you get the ball into the hole on the first stroke.