Hex is a section created by ScripterAsh and was added on August 16th, 2018.
This black section contains six large hexagons hanging from above. The platforms start on the left side of the starting platform, when the player gets onto the hexagons they bounce and spin.
The player must jump across the hexagons to reach a truss, this truss takes the player to the end of the section.
- It's recommended to try to wrap around and get to the top of the hexagon, as it will make the section easier.
- If you don't know how to wrap around, you can jump onto the side of the first hexagon from the starting platform and then climb up the side onto the top of the hexagon.
- You could also get onto the second hexagon and jump backwards onto the top of the first hexagon.
- When a new tower starts, the hexagons jump around rapidly, making it hard to pass the section. It's recommended to wait until the hexagons stop shaking or use an hourglass gear so you can cross safely.
- The truss may be a tricky jump for players, try to cross the hexagons faster so you can have momentum to jump on the truss.
- This used to be the 72nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is the same color as the removed section Wheels.
- The creator of this section, ScripterAsh, got terminated from Roblox for an unknown reason.
- There are a few differences between the model and the version seen in-game.
- The hexagons used to be in the middle but are now moved to the left a bit, likely to avoid incompatibility.
- The original submitted section name was "Bombs Away".