|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Helix is a modded section created by primord_ial and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This orange section has a 1 stud brick that leads on to the first "helix", which then leads to a platform and another helix, which leads to the end of the section.
- The first platform in this section gets in the way of the name, so you can hardly read "Helix".
- All of the killparts besides the cylinders are not anchored down so if the invincibility mutator is applied, they will fall if you walk into them.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The section was originally named "Spiral". It was renamed due to another modded section named Spiral.
- The section used to be terracotta. This was changed to orange in-game.
- The middle platform with killparts used to be thinner. This was changed to be thicker in-game.
- The bottom of the helixes have some instances of Z-fighting, a phenomenon in 3D rendering.
- The first helix has the most apparent instance while the second one requires you to move away from it to see it.
- There are two instances where killparts in the section are duplicated and shows killparts with an irregular height or width because of all of the killparts in the section being unanchored.