Heartbeat Horror is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 25th, 2020.
This purple section consists of an obbying path around the tower with a giant killpart spinner that chases the player from behind, forcing them to complete the section quickly.
The section starts with a truss, leading the player to two rectangular platforms, then followed by four small square platforms. There is then a path of alternating rectangular platforms and rectangular killparts, the player must jump over the killparts.
After that, there is a platform with killpart strips on its edges, followed by a platform with a killpart strip in the middle which leads to a platform with a killpart on one side. The player must then jump across five more small square platforms, and then jump across another alternating pattern.
There are then platforms that make the player jump side to side, followed by a path with two more killparts to jump over. Finally, there are a couple more side to side jumps that take the player to the end of the section.
- Try to find all of the possible shortcuts you can make in the section to lower the chances of dying to the giant killpart.
- Before starting the section, wait for the giant killpart spinner to pass to prevent accidentally dying to the killpart whilst doing the section.
- Make sure to jump between the platforms quickly, as the killpart spinner spins very quickly, giving you a small amount of time to complete the section.
- This used to be the 141st section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are some differences between the section in-game and the model that is offsale.
- This section's original model was blood red, it was submitted in gray and was later changed by uwuPyxl to its in-game purple color.
- The original model had two giant killparts, but it was nerfed to only include one spinner as the section was too difficult to complete.
- The original model had platforms that lead on top of the center of the spinning killpart wall, then more platforms leading to the end of the section.
- The end platform was also in front of the starting platform in the original submitted model.