|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Hardy Snake is a section created by Nx_ahh and was added on an unknown date and was removed on December 31st, 2020.
This light green section featured a 1x1 brick jumping gallery when you reach the 2x2 brick. The 2x2 brick has a curved platform that also leads to a smaller 1x1 brick jumping gallery.
The next part of the section has two trusses rising to yet another 1x1 brick jumping gallery, but the 1x1 bricks are rotated differently from the previous galleries. This continues with the next section with a 2x2 brick similar from before without the curving path and with a similar pattern with the previous 1x1 brick jumping gallery.
Finally, there are two connected platforms that look like a small stair. These platforms took the player to the end of the section.
This section was removed because its creator, Nx_ahh, was demoted.
- You can jump across two platforms at once when you reach some corners, you should do this if you want to complete the section faster.
- Once you get near the trusses, you can skip the first truss and jump straight onto the second truss to save time.
- This was the 164th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was removed along with Decisions and Sloppy Jumps.
- This was the only section created by Nx_ahh, thus with its removal, they no longer have any sections left in the game.
- The section's model can be found on the Roblox Library.
- The original model has a tightrope with killparts on it, this was removed from the version seen in-game.