Hard Boi is a section created by jake34157 and was added on an unknown date.
The section starts as a slope with a truss. This extends once the platform and the truss go diagonal. The user has to hop onto a curving platform and onto a 2x4 brick. The user has to jump onto a platform holding a curved pathway with ropes holding the brick in the middle. The user would have to go up after the section prior and hop onto a ledge. The next section contains 1x1 bricks leading to the next section. The last section has a split path where the user can go to the slope, the slower way, or the 1x1 stud jumps, the faster way.
- This is the 117th section in THE Tower of Hell.
- The difficulty of this section is ironic to the name.
- This is the only section created by jake34157, who got terminated for an unknown reason.
- Always take the slope path at the end, as it is easier than the other path.
- If Powerline is the next section, then there is a chance you might die from the lasers.