Hard Boi is a section created by jake34157 and was added on an unknown date.
This amber section starts as a slope with a truss. This extends once the platform and the truss go diagonal. The user has to hop onto a curving platform and onto a 2x4 brick. The user has to jump onto a platform holding a curved pathway with ropes holding the brick in the middle. The user would have to go up after the section prior and hop onto a ledge. The next section contains 1x1 bricks leading to the next section. The last section has a split path where the user can go to the slope, the slower way, or the 1 stud jumps, the faster way.
- If this is the last section of the tower, you can climb up the entire truss and jump to the top easily.
- After completing the hanging beam, you can walk across some of the 1 stud bricks instead of jumping.
- It's best to take the slope path at the end, as it is safer than the other path.
- If you want to complete the section quickly, take the 1-stud jumps at the end.
- This used to be the 150th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The difficulty of this section is ironic due to the name.
- This is the only section created by jake34157, whose Roblox account got terminated for an unknown reason.
- This section is featured in Tower of Hell's main thumbnail (3rd section in the thumbnail tower).
- This section is the same color as Circle Climb, Saturn and Tango.
- The ropes in this section are dark brown, this makes it one of the only two vanilla sections that have multiple colors, the other section is Dyson Sphere.