Hanging Bridges is a section created by ScripterAsh and was added on an unknown date.
This dark indigo section starts out with a truss hanging off of two ropes on each end, with neon killparts covering about 80% of the truss. The player has to traverse across the trusses without hitting the neon parts on accident. The section ends with two neon strip jumps.
- It is recommended to not use shift lock as you could accidentally undershoot the jump if you move sideways.
- You can use the low gravity mutator to make the section easier to pass.
- If the double jump mutator is activated you can go onto the steps the bridges are hanging from.
- This used to be the 153rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- The creator of this section, ScripterAsh got terminated for an unknown reason.
- There are many differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The hanging platforms used to move around and shake when the player was on it, but the platforms were soon anchored so it is now easier to complete.
- The killparts glow less compared to the section in-game.
- The original submitted name was "Hanging Steps".
- The trusses used be hung up by one rope on each side. This was changed to two ropes on each side.
- The killparts at the end fall like the ones in Brickade because they were not anchored.
- The ropes were previously colored black compared to dark indigo.
- This section is the same color as No Gravity.
- In the Roblox Library, there is a fixed version by damarioguy, whom created Hexagon Havoc and Twister.
- The model, when loaded in, is called, "Hanging Steps, but not spinning like a madman."
- The major difference with this version is that the end truss is hanging by the end part and by the part holding the other trusses.
- The purpose of this version is that it is possible without the use of mutators.