Halos are an accessory available in ToH, they are designed for certain players who have achieved a certain milestone on a certain category.
- Teal Halo - Obtain every effect in the game. Along with the teal halo, it will also give you the “Collector" badge.
- Purple Halo - Obtain every badge in the game, this requires: Explorer, Secret, Mutated, Pro, Newbie, Collector and Maxed.
- Pink Halo - Buy/Upgrade everything in the skill tree and reach level 80. You get this along with the "Maxed" badge.
These halos are not currently available but who got them previously still have them.
- Green Halo - Exclusive to owners of the "Infinite Yxles" gamepass. (Not removed but unobtainable)
- Red Halo - Usually obtained with the "Certified Beast" badge for beating all 169 stages in one tower in THE Tower of Hell. Currently unknown why it is unobtainable.
- Silver Halo - Exclusive to ToH builders, your section MUST be in the game to have this halo.
- Gold Halo - Exclusive to ToH admins.
- Obren's Inferno - Exclusive to only ObrenTune/Anyone he decides to give it to (It's a gold halo but with the Ol:R Logo, Ol:R is ObrenTune's first tower game).
- Rainbow Halo - Exclusive to only ObrenTune and PyxlDev, the main developers of ToH.
- Glass Halo - Exclusive to only ObrenTune and PyxlDev.
- Rainbow v2 Halo - Exclusive to only ObrenTune and PyxlDev.
- Black Ring Halo - Exclusive to only ObrenTune and PyxlDev.
These halos were removed from the game and people's inventories. Only Staff members still have these halos.
- Orange Halo - Find every secret stage in the game, this also used to give you the "Tourist" badge. This halo was removed because it distracted people from actually playing the game by making people server hop.
- Blue Halo - Find and Touch every section that is in the game, this does not include secret sections, this also gives you the “Explorer" badge. This halo was removed because this halo was very common and, like the Orange Halo, made many people server hop, and Tower of Hell is for gamers, not server hoppers.