Gravitron is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on January 25th, 2020.
This concrete gray section features a rotating circle with a ledge and with a rotating platform. All of the platforms rotate in a circular manner throughout the entire section.
On the isolated platform, the player would go on the side of the platform and jump onto yet another alone platform. The player would repeat the same action on this platform too and jump onto a circle with a ledge. The section ends with the player repeating the same actions with the other platforms on the ledge and complete the section.
- Do the jumps carefully, you can fall easily if you're careless.
- If this section is the last section in a tower, you can skip most of it by doing a wraparound onto the top of the first circle and a head hitter onto the end platform.
- This used to be the 208th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Neon in The Tower of Hell, but due to Neon being duplicated there at the time, Neon is still in The Tower of Hell.
- Many players thought that this was a secret section because its creator value didn't appear when it was first added.