Golden Gates is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on June 18th, 2018.
This yellow section is made up of dozens of wall wedges. At certain points, there are thin wedges that you must use to get to the opposite side of the wall. On top of the walls, there are two killpart strips.
There are then a few more wedges along the walls of the tower; these go upwards and take the player up to the end of the section.
- When using the thin wedges, do not jump to or from them; instead, slowly inch your character forwards.
- Don't risk taking shortcuts unless you know it will work. Sometimes it seems like a jump you can make, but it could be impossible.
- On the first part of the section, before the sharp turn, you can actually go sideways and complete the first part without jumping.
- The majority of the wedges along the thin walls can be walked across sideways using shift lock.
- This is the 10th section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 61st section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- This was one of the original sections from the release of Tower of Hell.