|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Gearbox, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Gearbox is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on November 11th, 2019.
This gray section starts off with a block that leads to a larger block with rounded corners. It has a cylindrical part in the middle that supports an identical block above. At the end of the large block is a truss that that the player must climb on. At the top of the truss, the player has the option to either jump onto the large upper block that is supported by the pillar, or onto the end platform to reach the end of the section.
If the player chooses to jump onto the large block, they are presented with a circular platform that spawns the Gravity Coil, Speed Coil, Fusion Coil, Trowel, and the Hook gears at random. The platform will only spawn a gear when it detects no gear on it. There are also nine circular platforms floating on pillars; five of them displays the static model of the gears' appearance. To complete the section, the player must jump onto the truss and onto the end platform to reach the end of the section.
- The Jump Coil used to spawn, but you couldn't use its ability to double jump.
- This was first seen by Tower of Hell Youtuber Foolzy (Squid Magic).
- The circular platform that the gears spawn on is the same platform used in MiniTower, another secret section.
- The hook model on the display pillar is gray whereas the gear version is black.
- This is one of the few interactive sections in Tower of Hell; the others being Tetris Game Night, The Vault and Tic Tac Toe, all of which are secret sections as well.