Not to be confused with Neon Hell.
Forced Hell is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This teal section consists of two ascending paths that lead to a conveyor belt which moves in a square path, and a spinner that rotates around the conveyor belt extremely fast, which kills you if you are not careful.
After the spinner are two ascending paths leading to a truss. The truss leads you to the end of the section.
- Jump onto the conveyor right after the spinner passes by to give you more time before the first jump over the spinner.
- The spinner actually has a considerable length, so stay a decent distance away from the conveyor as the spinner can still hit you if you stand too close.
- Take the right path as it is faster than the left.
- Do not move forwards when you get on the conveyors as if you move forwards, you have less time to jump.
- If you are struggling with this section, you may wish to use the hour glass gear to stop the conveyors and time your jumps better.
- This used to be the 2nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- It was the first section in The Tower of Hell to contain conveyors.
- This section is the same color as Spinning.