Forced Hell is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This teal section consists of two ascending paths that lead to a conveyor belt which moves in a square path, and a spinner that rotates around the conveyor belt extremely fast, which kills you if you are not careful.
After the spinner are two ascending paths leading to a truss. The truss leads you to the end of the section.
- Jump onto the conveyor right after the spinner passes by to give you more time before the first jump over the spinner.
- The spinner actually has a considerable length, so stay a decent distance away from the conveyor while on the ascending paths as the spinner can still hit you if you stand too close.
- Take the right path as it is faster than the left.
- Do not move forwards when you get on the conveyors as if you move forwards, you have less time to jump. However, you can choose to move forwards if you want to complete the section faster.
- If you are struggling with this section, you may wish to use the hourglass gear to stop the conveyors and the spinner to time your jumps better.
- This used to be the 2nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This was the first section in The Tower of Hell to contain conveyors and local parts.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- This section is the same color as Spinning.
- This section could be a sequel to Spinning.