|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Expansion is a now-removed section created by ScripterAsh and was added on August 17th, 2018 and removed on July 15th, 2019.
This gold section contained five plates that expanded and shrank randomly. They lead to a truss that took the player to the end of the section.
The player had to time their jumps carefully to avoid missing the next platform.
- The platforms will expand randomly, so be careful.
- When the platform you are on is taller than the platform in front of it, jump quickly.
This section was removed because it included tween scripts. This mechanic is no longer allowed to be used for sections in Tower of Hell.
- This used to be the 117th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was removed along with Dive and Slippery.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- The end platform was originally too high to reach, so a truss was added to the end of the section.