|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Everest is a modded section created by doublec_squared and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This light blue section consists of two floors with many obstacles the player must complete to reach the end of the section.
The first floor starts with a large platform with three wraparounds, and the last one being a killpart. This leads to two headhitters, one at the left side and the other one at the right side. These headhitters lead to a truss the player must climb, which leads to another truss, however, this truss is placed horizontally. Completing these obstacles leads the player to the second floor.
The second floor starts with a large platform the player must walk across, but this platform has many killparts the player must avoid while walking on the platform. This leads to five platforms the player must jump across. Jumping across these five platforms leads the player to three platforms placed above each other. The player must do two headhitter jumps to get past these three platforms. The last platform is a lot larger and leads to the end of the section.
- It is recommended to use shift lock on the killpart wraparound and for the two headhitter jumps at the end.
- This section and Angry Angles are the only sections ever to have killpart wraparounds.
- The first part of the section can alternatively be completed partially using the /e dance2 clip due to the first two thin walls, though this will take longer to complete the part.
- This is also the same case with The Block.
- There are multiple differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The section was originally called "Multi Stage".
- The first truss after the first set of headhitters was shorter and it was connected to the second truss.
- The section used to be much more difficult as seen in its model.
- The wraps used to all be killpart wraps that also stick out.
- The bottom part is outlined with a killpart.
- The killpart maze used to have a more precise jump.