Eternity is a section created by jiravich and was added on September 24th, 2018.
This light blue section contains six spinning circles made up of 8 small rectangles each; some of the circles spin clockwise and others spin counterclockwise, they all spin at varying speeds. The player must make their way around these circles jump onto the next being careful not to fall into the gaps between the platforms.
The section ends with a much bigger circle that is on its side, it is made up of 8 large rectangles and does not spin. The player must jump onto the platform towards the top left of the circle and jump across to the end of the section.
- When jumping from circle to circle, aim towards the left or right sides of the circle rather than towards the middle of the circle. This will minimize your chances of falling.
- This used to be the 108th section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are multiple differences with the model and the section in-game.
- The section was originally orange.
- The section's model had gears instead of buffering icons.
- The section's original name was "Loading...".
- uwuPyxl decided to change the aspects above to the current version of the section.
- The circles seem to resemble buffering icons, although it didn't for the others. Hence its original planned name, "Loading".
- Sometimes, the second platform of this section may glitch and end up under the tower, similar to The Halo. In this case, the only way to complete this section is using and upgraded Gravity or Fusion Coil.