Not to be confused with Drop.
Dropping is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on December 24th, 2020.
This sky blue section starts with two curved ramps upwards. There are two killpart strips on each ramp that the player must jump over.
There is then a wall with two head hitter jumps on the back of it followed by an inclined platform with killparts on its sides. Above it is another identical platform the player must jump onto.
After that there are two thin, long platforms with a wall in the middle that the player must wraparound. The player then drops down a walled off tower and onto a platform with a killpart at the back.
Finally, there is a small truss that the player must climb, they must then jump onto a longer truss, climbing this truss leads the player to the end of the section.
- When falling down the drop aim as far forward as possible to avoid the killpart at the back of the platform.
- It is recommended to do the headhitter jumps on the side of the wall because if you miss a jump, the platform ramp can catch you.
- This used to be the 189th section in The Tower of Hell.
- On release, there were two of this section in TToH, leading to the tower having 211 sections for a short period instead of 210.
- This section is symmetrical.
- This section is designed to be a sequel to Drop.
- It used to be named "Droping" with only one P.
- There are multiple differences between the original submitted version of this section and the version in-game.
- It was named "Exitification" instead of Dropping.
- The section's color was dark blue, but DerHausaufgabe later changed it to sky blue.
- The final truss was slanted and the truss before it was taller.
- The drop was much taller than it is in-game.
- The killpart at the bottom of the drop was larger, making it more difficult.
- The two curved ramps were placed closer into the starting platform.