Not to be confused with Dropping.
Drop is a section created by XxSWxX and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This dark teal section starts with twelve platforms up the wall of the tower. The player has to jump back and forth from one side to the other until they reach the top.
Then, they have to drop into a tower while moving to the back or sides of the tower to avoid the killpart placed at the bottom. After that, the player has to repeat the action mentioned in the beginning to reach the end of the section.
- It's best to use shift lock while you're trying to avoid the killpart inside the drop tower.
- You may find it easier to use shift lock or first person when doing the side to side jumps.
- If the low gravity mutator is activated, you can do head hitter jumps instead of jumping side to side making the section much faster.
- Make sure to get to one of the sides in the drop part so you don't hit the killpart inside the tower.
- This used to be the 129th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section used to have ladders instead of the side to side jumps, but the ladders were replaced due to false exploit bans.
- This section and Dizzying Paths are still in the game even though the builder XxSWxX left YXCeptional Studios.
- This is one of the tallest sections in the game; however, taller sections include Minute, Rush, The Halo and The Vault.
- In this section's model, the drop part of the section used to have glass on part of the walls. This was removed to fit with Tower of Hell's section creation guidelines.
- There is a sequel to this section called Dropping.