Dragons Walk is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on June 18th, 2018.
This bright green section starts with a long pathway leading to a square platform with a 1 stud wide cylinder hanging next to it. This leads to a curving platform with some trusses behind it so the player has to do an inverted jump to get to it. The player has to go on top of the curved platform to a descending slope to another square platform with a 1 stud part next to it with to another square platform with several more curving platforms. This leads to a jump to two trusses and a rectangular platform next to the top of the trusses. It then leads to another platform with stairs leading to the end of the section.
- Use shift lock to grab to the first set of trusses on the curving platform.
- Jump carefully while trying to grab on to the second set of trusses.
- If you know how to skip the truss it on the curve, it's helpful. There's a risk of falling, though.
- If this section is the first section of the tower, you can take a shortcut by jumping directly from the stairs onto one of the trusses at the end of the section.
- If this section spawns above Conveying, you can skip most of the section by jumping to one of the trusses at the end of the section.
- This is the 13th section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 145th section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- This section is featured in one of Tower of Hell's thumbnails (1st section in the thumbnail tower).
- This is the only in-game section to contain springs. The only other section to contain springs is the removed section Springs.
- The section's name seems to be grammatically incorrect, as it is missing an apostrophe. It should be spelled "Dragon's Walk".
- However, this is also due to the font for the section name not having apostrophes.