Down Stream is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 1st, 2020.
This amber section starts with a 4 small platforms on the side of the tower. The player must make their way across these platforms to reach a conveyor, with 3 square killparts on top of it. The player must dodge them, and after the conveyor, there are 5 platforms (2 of which are killparts), which the player must jump across to reach the second conveyor.
The second conveyor is also pointed forward, this time with three killpart beams that the player must dodge to get past the conveyor. After the conveyor, there is an arrangement of 5 square platforms followed by headhitters, completing this will take the player to the end of the section.
- Jumping while on the conveyors to slow yourself down makes the section easier.
- You can use shift lock and go sideways to to make it easier to avoid the killpart bars.
- Use shift lock on the headhitters to make it easier.
- If you're struggling with this section, you may wish to use the hourglass gear to stop the conveyors making it easier to avoid the killparts.
- You can skip the first of the five square platforms at the end of the section and jump straight to either of the platforms before the headhitters to save time.
- This used to be the 160th section in The Tower of Hell.
- When this section was first released, the game would crash any time it spawned into a tower. This issue was fixed later in the same day.
- This was the first section to be released in the Christmas 2020 event.