Double Spinner is a section created by doublec_squared and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This faded pink section starts with a truss leading to the spinner part. Next, there are nine platforms in a circle that you have to jump across, all while avoiding two killpart spinners.
It then leads you to a truss, which leads to a long, slightly curved platform with normal killpart jumps. There are two ways you could go from there, one being the correct way which will lead you to the next section, the other being a dead end with more killpart jumps.
If you pick the right path, you will then jump onto another five platforms, including a headhitter at the end, which will lead you to the end of the section.
- You may find it easier to jump over the spinner twice on each platform, this gives you more time to adjust.
- Some platforms won't have the killpart hitting the edge. If you feel tired, you could take a break at those areas.
- It is possible to skip the headhitter jump by jumping straight onto the higher platform.
- When you get onto this section, jump onto the horizontal truss straight away instead of climbing the trusses. This can be done to save some time.
- You can skip the fourth to last platform by jumping from the fifth to last platform to the third to last platform.
- This used to be the 159th section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are a few differences between the model and section in-game.
- There was a killpart wall separating the truss and the beginning of the spinner part. This was removed in-game.
- There was an extra platform for the killpart strip jumps. This was also removed in-game.
- There is another part below the double spinner. It likely exists to make the double spinner spin if inspected under the explorer menu of Roblox Studio.
- According to doublec_squared, he himself doesn't know why he added the killpart jumps with the dead end.