Not to be confused with Double Cross.
Double Crossed is a section created by uwuSeren and was added on December 31st, 2020.
This dark blue section starts with three square platforms that ascend in front of the starting platform, the player must start off by jumping across these platforms to reach the main part of the section.
The main part of this section features two large killpart lines that move simultaneously and perpendicularly to each other forming a cross shape. The player must navigate the rest of the section while avoiding these killpart lines.
After the square platforms there is a T-shaped platform which splits off in two directions, both ways lead to a phantom platform that appears and disappears then another line shaped platform.
There are then two moving platforms that the player must jump on which take them to three forwards conveyors followed by a truss, climbing the truss will take the player to the end of the section.
- Before jumping onto the third platform at the start of the section, make sure that you do not accidentally jump into the killpart line.
- Watch the phantom platforms before you jump on them, this will help you time your jumps because they appear and disappear quickly.
- Once you are at the second conveyor, you are above the killparts and don't need to worry about them.
- If you have a fusion coil or gravity coil with double jump, you are able to jump from the third platform to the conveyor.
- It is recommended to jump onto the moving platforms when the killparts are on the opposite side.
- This used to be the 68th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The section's killparts were originally faster, they were nerfed before being added to Tower of Hell.
- The first two platforms at the start had originally a different position, the first one being to the right and the second one being to the left.
- The section was originally named "Double Cross". This was changed because of a conflicting name.
- There is a glitch in this section in which the two moving platforms get stuck to each other and don't move.