Not to be confused with Double Crossed.
Double Cross is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 21st, 2020.
This faded orange section starts with four rectangular platforms that have killpart strips in the middle of them. The player must jump over the killpart on each platform.
There are then three similar platforms, however this time rotated 90 degrees, the second platform has two killpart strips on both ends instead of one in the middle.
After that there are two more rectangular platforms followed by a headhitter. After that there are four rectangular platforms with killpart strips on both ends. The player must jump from platform to platform without getting near the edges.
Finally, there is a pathway made up of alternating rectangular platforms and rectangular killparts. Jumping along this pathway will take the player to the end of the section.
- Use shift lock when doing the headhitter. It makes it easier to jump onto the second platform.
- When the low gravity mutator is on, you can skip the headhitter by jumping on the platform with killparts.
- This used to be the 193rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- The section's original name was "Dragons Breath".
- The offsale model of the section can be found in the Roblox Library.