|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Dots is a now-removed section created by doublec_squared and was added on June 18th, 2019 and removed on March 4th, 2020.
This baby blue section contained many platforms with tiny gaps between them that formed a line to the end of the section. The gaps widened as the line went along.
On March 4th, 2020, this section got removed for not fitting in with the rest of the sections.
- The gaps are not big enough for the player to fall through, but they get bigger over time.
- Time your jumps carefully once the gaps begin to widen.
- This was the 137th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was replaced by Return to Sender.
- This section was removed along with Spinner and Wave of Blobs.
- The modded section Line is a different version of this section, but it has no gaps.
- This section is the same color as Line.
- This is the only removed section made by doublec_squared.
- This section is possible to complete without jumping.
- There are a few differences between the model and the version in-game.