Doom Balls is a section created by primord_ial and was added on June 18, 2019.
This faded blue section features two spheres, two 2x2 platforms and multiple trusses.
The section starts with a 2x2 platform, followed by a truss and the first sphere, which has a killpart strip rotating around it in the direction of the player. Then, the player has to jump to a horizontal truss with a killpart in the middle of it.
Next is the second sphere, which also has a killpart strip that spins around it, but in another direction. After that, the player has to climb a truss wall which brings them to the end of the section.
- If this is the first section, you can jump onto the truss from the stairs, making it easier to get onto the outside of the truss at the start.
- This used to be the 172nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is the same color as Summit Climb.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- There is an invisible block on the right of the first spinning killpart, and in front of the second spinning killpart.